Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2007, 08:47 PM  
Mannequin
Nice Poster

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
no see, Mannequin and other members gave me a hard time because nobody agrees with me. my previous post was solely posted to prove that people do agree with me.
You had to go to a puberty forum to find your proof. Do you know the only people that post in that forum are immature noobs who know nothing about people or themselves...which is why they have to ask questions about their growing bodies? Is it not ironic, that a forum for the ignorant is where you found your prove? Did they do any "studies"? Hahahaha

Quote:
sure, they COULD have changed their mind, but it still shows that my views aren't uncommon. in fact, the friends that ive been comfortable to talk to this about (2) have agreed with me as well.
You are as good as the people you associate with on a regular basis. Of course your "friends" agree. You have so many of these "friends".

Quote:
yes, we are all straight, but it doesnt matter. im not trying to "feel" what a gay person feels. im telling you guys that i simply believe that Homosexuality is a choice, not a "destiny" or an uncontrollable characteristic.
I am not straight. Do I have to tell you again? Is your name patty? I think everyone was born patty. They just "chose" to have different names. As incredulous as the idea sounds, yours isn't much more logical. Please tell me one thing, why would I chose to be gay? I already told you I want to be straight. Why am I NOT STRAIGHT?

Quote:
also, i do a lot of posts in the puberty forum, to help out many different people, and i was looking through a thread which showed me these posts. so no, im not "desperate" digging through the puberty forum. i was looking through it one day and i found those two posts.
Maybe you should educate yourself before educating others.

.ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı.
Mannequin is offline   Reply With Quote