Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2007, 07:13 PM  
DestroyTheFuture
Member++

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sTrUcK~ View Post
And how do you know what gay people feel then?

You seem like you can't answer that question.

Personally, I see why everyone else is pissed off at you, but people with the 'NANANAAANA my opinion is better!!" attitude don't seem worth wasting my time. Sometimes it just goes unsaid when someone lacks the skill to prove their point.
you spelled "NANANAAANA" wrong.
its supposed to be "NANANANAAAANA"
silly.

i DONT know what gay people feel, because im not gay. this topic wasnt started on what gay people feel, it was started on my philosophy that i believe that people who are gay chose to be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar View Post
So when did you choose to be straight?
And at the point before you made that choice what were you? Bisexual? Had no sexual feelings what so ever?
i've been straight as a known fact to myself to since i was 5.this is because that i dont remember fond memories before that and i an not 100% sure if they are exaggerated or not, so i have decided not to include them. basically, i have been straight since i was in a civilization where i was surrounded by others my age 3/4 of the year. before i can remember being straight, i could have been straight, gay, bisexual, or asexual. i was most likely asexual or straight already.

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote