View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2007, 03:14 PM  
Octo22
Member++

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
i love how hypocritical you are. you just AVOIDED my proof
and you avoided his, HELL YOU DIDN'T BRING UP HOMOSEXUALITY IN THIS POST.

Quote:
you also look stupid, because your debating methods are completely idiotically incorrect. everything that you say to me about how my debate lacks true competition and how i don't answer any of our questions is exactly what you do. i DON'T do that and my debating is near perfect, where as yours is nowhere near...sorry.
No, his debating looks pretty intelligent compared to an entire paragraph made solely for insulting him.

Quote:
these occasions are the list of people that i wrote down earlier.

Albert Einstein
John Pemberton
Matt Stone
Trey Parker
Frank Lloyd Wright
Y'know, many of these people weren't intelligent until after they fully hit puberty. (I'm commenting on age here, I don't care whether or not you've hit puberty; but again you guys seem to strive on denotations.)

Quote:
personal proof. but, that goes back to my other thing, how you cant necessarily believe me. I'd understand if you didn't believe me, but since i have witnessed this, i DO believe me. if you tell me that what i said up there was bullshit, not only will i laugh, but i will also see you as a complete asshole if i haven't already.
So wait, we're supposed to believe EVERYTHING YOU SAY, because you CLAIM to be an architectural master. But, whenever we make a CLAIM (actually more arguments or opinions, that counter yours) WE'RE SUDDENLY COMPLETE ASSHOLES?

And you called us the hypocrites mate, I AM a hypocrite, everyone is. The sooner one admits it, the sooner they can improve on themselves. You've got your head to high up your architectural ass to see this blatent hypocricy.

Oh and yes, please go back to the homosexuality conversation considering YOU'VE STILL IGNORED ALL OF MY POSTS! Are my points just too hot to handle? ;D
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote