Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:50 PM  
DestroyTheFuture
Member++

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
You are getting off topic and avoiding the true debate. You failed to analyze my post to its full extent and debate with it. Seeing that, I know that you cannot debate and are avoiding areas where you feel you have lost.

Also, how the hell do I look stupid when everyone in this forum agrees with ME and not YOU? Maybe it's because your ideas are poor. Even admins think you are stupid.

On the debate note, I know I'm gay because I have no attraction to females, but I do males. Does that answer your question? Also, about the whole internet thing. Many know I am real because I have actually met someone from vt before, unlike yourself.
Must I continue spoon-feeding you through these debates and guide you or are you actually going to express solid arguments?

BTW: please respond to the section of my last posts about scientist. You ignored it. Thank you.
Also, you changed your argument. You stated to begin with that everyone is born straight. Then, you tell Alex that it is only possible. As in, you now believe your argument is false. This should end the debate completely because you failed to stick with your debate.

i love how hypocritical you are. you just AVOIDED my proof on how i completely used your dumb ass argument on yourself. Also, if you knew anything about debating, then you would know that you leave the parts out that make yourself look bad. this makes you look better in front of the audience judging you. But, because i agree with getting all sides of an argument, i don't agree with making yourself look good by not answering questions.

also, how do many know that your real because you met someone from VT before? you haven't met MANY, you've met ONE person. everyone else you believed that person should reconsider their judgment because they don't know that the person that you met was telling the truth. this is a big and important philosophy that i go by, as saying, "you shouldn't believe something until you witness it for yourself."

but, good job buddy, you met someone from a teen website. everyone loves you now!

you also look stupid, because your debating methods are completely idiotically incorrect. everything that you say to me about how my debate lacks true competition and how i don't answer any of our questions is exactly what you do. i DON'T do that and my debating is near perfect, where as yours is nowhere near...sorry.

and the scientist thing. it doesn't matter if i went to Harvard (ex.) for any medical studying, or if i didn't. it plays some extent, because USUALLY the Harvard student would do better, but its been proven wrong on many occasions.

these occasions are the list of people that i wrote down earlier.

Albert Einstein
John Pemberton
Matt Stone
Trey Parker
Frank Lloyd Wright

i do agree however, that if you go to Harvard (or any other school that is prestigious), that you have a better chance of being smarter than a person who didn't. but, i am saying that it has been proven wrong on several occasions.

one actual example...me

i am an aspiring architect. i have won many awards from my state for my projects. i have professionally designed 1 of the major buildings in my city by myself, and i have worked with other architectural firms to build 2 more of the major buildings in my city. additionally, i have designed 6 residential houses. the combination of the houses' square footage totals over 25,000 square feet.

now, i haven't gone to a great art school, although i am extremely talented. i am more experienced, and also more talented than many architecture school graduates throughout the country. but the fact is that i don't need to receive great education to be better than the people who did receiver great education.

i am also NOT naturally architecturally gifted. i am naturally artistically gifted. i have always been a great artist and my dad is a real estate agent. put these two together and it basically spells out architecture. this started when i was 8, and i went to one of the bigger houses that my dad sold (9,000 sq. ft.). i was completely amazed and so i went home, grabbed computer paper, and designed my own house. throughout the years, i have kept this activity in my long term goals, and i have become extremely gifted, but i have received no education.

personal proof. but, that goes back to my other thing, how you cant necessarily believe me. I'd understand if you didn't believe me, but since i have witnessed this, i DO believe me. if you tell me that what i said up there was bullshit, not only will i laugh, but i will also see you as a complete asshole if i haven't already.

i have never changed my argument. show me proof, and i will be ready to defend and prove how i haven't changed my argument.

suck it.

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote