View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2011, 08:07 AM  
Claire Armstrong
Junior Member+

Claire Armstrong's Forum Picture

Name: Claire
Default Re: Your First French Kiss & Kissing Discussion

Aw it was great! I remember the taste of his mouth most and that he had a little bit of hair on his lip like a beginning of a moustache, it tickled on my face. It was a few weeks after my 12th birthday and it was the half term holiday. Me and 2 of my friends were walking back to one of their house with these other lads we'd met that day in town and they were pretend wrestilng with us. I was pretending not to move and the boy that was with me was pushing me to make me move and hugging me from behind and stuff. It felt really nice when he was hugging me, it was a warm day and I was wearing a skirt and a little cut off t shirt that showed my belly, no bra because I only had tiny bumps, and he was putting his hands on my belly, and it felt dead nice, warm and comfy. He was 16. I sort of leaned into him, he had his head on my shoulders and I rested against his cheek. By now my friends had gone ahead and he started kissing me on my cheek. so I ran off, kind of dragging him a liitle way by his hands. I ended up going over a gate into a field where we both sat down behind a wall and we stared going for it

Once he'd caught me he sat me on his lap and we started French kissing. It was a bit awkward cos I had braces but he just licked his tongue along my braces, then I opened my mouth a bit more and he ran his tongue along the edge of mine. I could really taste him now. I didnt really know what to do with my tongue so I just sort of moved it around but I don't think he cared. I didnt know what to do with my hands I think I just put them on his back but he was caressing my waist and hips and rubbing up my legs inside my skirt. It felt dead nice, but it made me scared that I'd wet myself! We kissed for a few minutes then we ran up the road to find my friends again.
Claire Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote