View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2007, 05:31 PM  
atebo93

Default Re: 10 advantages of ADD

you know, i never thought that there could be a plus side to this ADD. Until now!! and actually, i do (mostly) all that. except creative. well, i can create, but by the time i go to put it down on anything concrete (or even on a computer) it's different. kinda don't like when that happens cuz i liked the first one better, but i can't get it back. So my english teacher thinks i just don't wanna do the homework (which is kinda true) but i really do want to do it just can't put the research onto the paper. kinda sucks doing research, cuz when i read something, if i don't understand, i look for it. But then when i understand it, there really isn't any way to say it, so i get accused of plagarism in social studies alot. It's come down to my parents have to watch me try to type my paper so they can sign it saying i didn't copy and paste. lol, i shure have alot to say, and i typed this so fast that i scared my cat with the clack clack clack noise. It's funny, my brother sits there at the computer and seriously types uber slow, and i really just wanna push him out of the way and have him dictate to me, but that doesn't really work cuz he talks slow, too, lol!
atebo93 is offline   Reply With Quote