View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2011, 08:58 PM  
Name: Kendyl
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

I have this same thing happen,the advice I got is to see what happens when I keep going,,,but I just start sqwirming and getting weirdly jumpy.and it's normal to only have z1 way but try that 1 way different ways like,you. Said you rub your clit, so try doing it on your back if you do it on you stomach and on your stomach if you do it on your back and circles inside of side to side or side to side if you do it in circles
Originally Posted by ginga-ninja View Post
I've been masturbating for a few years now, coming to it gradually. At first I was really embarrassed about it but now I just find it normal. But that's not my point. I'm not sure if what I'm having is considered an orgasm. I usually just rub my clit but eventually I get what I think is an orgasm but the only thing that happens is I tense up and then I try to rub again but the entire area hurts to touch. Not a lot of pain but it becomes uncomfortable (but at the same time, I'm left slightly satisfied). Is this normal for anyone else?

Also, does anyone have some tips for loosening up? I tried to finger myself last night instead of rubbing (my usual method)... I've never had orgasm from fingering for some reason, but I was really tight and I couldn't even get my finger in...

I've been able to finger myself before but never got any real pleasure out of it. I always end up finishing by rubbing my clit again. Any suggestions?

I'm straight, but I will try anything once. If you wanna talk,just pm me. Or you could give me you skype name. 99.9% of the time I'll talk to u unless your a creeper!

Stuntmainiac is offline   Reply With Quote