View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2004, 11:15 AM  
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

I've backed up what I said before.

Yet, I find your criticism very poorly constructed. It is true that many black churches opose gay rights, and I know black pastors that do, too. You are trying to tell me that the black's struggle to gain citizenship, the right to vote, and eqality is equal to the Gay's struggle to vote.

That struggle was truely a noble one. Racism has no foundation in the Christian Bible, and wasn't intended to be a big part of this nation. There is no nature that says that people of different races can't be equal. It was noble of them to take on the government as they did. People lost their lives for freedom.

Now you compare it to the Homosexual's journey to get gay mariage. Most Black Americans I know would destest you for saying that.

And somehow you threw animals in there, and criticized me for comparing Gays to animals? Huh? Don't put words in my mouth.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )