View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM  
DestroyTheFuture
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla View Post
all you idiots who think war is good would be crying like little babies if a real army ever invaded your town and began killing people at will, like what happens every day in countries in africa.
oh wait, thats right. you DONT live in Africa.

secondly, my "town" wouldnt be in the city. we;d be evacuated. but lets say it still happened and we didnt expect it. then i would hide under a bed, and they'd never see me. simple. i also wouldnt cry like a little baby, but you would be.

also, what country invades countries in Africa on a daily basis. if you dont know the answer, then you might as well admit that it really doesnt happen and that what i quoted from your statement is false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0= View Post
War kills tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands. Urban warfare kills mostly civilians. Constantly being at war and having a standing army is at the heart of the military industrial congressional complex. War diverts funds from public health, scientific research (other than weapons research), education, and improving environmental standards. War puts all parties involved in a state of political unrest. War always involves greed on the behalf of political leaders and corporations. War creates more hate. War hurts the economy. War causes suffering at home, as well as in the invaded nation. I can go on for ten minutes, but it would be pointless if you ignored all of these.
10,000-90,000 (tens of thousands)

out of

=

0.0000015-0.000013% of our worlds population

the point is, is that when comparing those numbers to lets say, your city or school, its a lot of people, but comparing it on a worldwide scale, its nothing. that is the same result of 9/11, the Holocaust, and other similar situations.

there you go, and since you'll pull out the hundreds of thousands on me, then i will do that too.

100,000-900,000

out of

=

0.00015-0.0013% of the worlds population

We can always live the world backwards
Venture onward and DESTROY THE FUTURE
We can always fight the new ideas
Put you hood on, we'll go back in time

Last edited by Whisper; April 22nd, 2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: double post