View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2007, 11:56 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: I suppose this is where it'd go.

You're not lost, rainey. And dont think that even for a second that you've got no reason to live. How could you even think about killing yourself? You're all I have, and you would just leave me? I know that I shouldn't turn this into something about me...but how could you even think about giving up, when Im still here for you? Why the fuck didnt you tell me it was this bad? I know that the new me is a total bitch, but if you had said it was this bad...the old me would have known what to do, she would have, I know it. And I know that what I said to you over that text wasnt what you wanted to hear, but it's all I know to say to you, because it's the truth. If you didnt want the truth...you should have told me, and I would have said something else.

Life is definetly going to be hard without Tony, you already know that - but if you dont let him go, raine...then you'll never get over him, ever. Isnt BW enough to bring you out of this? You've been wanting him forever, and now you have him - is he not enough? I thought that maybe since you got him, that I wouldnt have to worry about you all the time, but I was wrong. Why didnt you just tell me it was hurting you this bad?

Dont you ever fucking kill yourself, because if you do, then I have no choice but to go too. Without you, then I have no one. And you always fucking have me, how could you even forget that for a second? Was it that easy to forget that Im here for you, easy enough to start planning on killing yourself? I thought I meant a lot to you, but was it not enough to keep you from going under?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote