View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:20 AM  
Hyper
VT Lover

Default Re: Military Draft, Good Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
because, we (as in the USA) are the all around strongest nation in the world, and most of our nations problems can be solved with some form of war, whether that be physical or mental.

also, many good things have come out of war:

"Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism, War has never solved anything"

thats is a great quote and basically defeats any person's argument on why war is bad. now, you might try and tell me that there is still Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism in todays world, but it is so highly reduced as it was before, and almost extinguished, that we consider it to be gone.

how is war good?
thats why.

I did promise that I wont post here but this is somewhat back on the topic so..

Hmm Communism.. C***a

Fascism hmm now that's hard, ever country in the world and in total I'm sure the number of fascists is close to a billion

Racism let's see my entire country is racist for some reason, and our biggest rolemodel is the US. I cant speak for the rest of the world but...

Slavery yes that is the only thing that is completly reduced but there are still people who SELL CHILDREN to pedophiles and those who kidnap women and make them work as prostitutes, etc. And I can't remember maybe my history sucks but what major war had to do with slavery?

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back