View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2007, 10:27 AM  
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Default Re: Military Draft, Good Bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
i hate people that show similar characteristics of you. you hate America and you an American.

you hate Bush for shitty reasons, and you think that people like me are ignorant and stupid.

i cant wait until you get to highschool and you think that your so good at debating, so you join your schools debate team. then you get absolutely annihilated and you realize how your philosophy on many issues is very faulty.

heres my advice for you:

mature and change how you think about your own country, the greatest country who ever has been know to this life.

P.S. we arent having a draft. hah.
Nice opinions there, they won't do you any good in a debate team. I don't think all people are ignorant and stupid, I merely see who is. I hate Bush because he's a greedy asshole who hides behind Christianity to get what he wants. Please prove to me this country is greater than any other. Also prove to me that the draft will not be started in around five years.

How much you wanna bet this guy's actually Phantom? He certainly acts the same way. Responding with nothing but insults rather than facts. Next he is going to say he already defeated my argument before it was presented earlier in thread. After that I'll tell him he can just quote this evidence against my argument because I don't feel like searching for it, if it even exists. He will then begin using large amounts of profanity in his frustration at his inability to logically counter my argument.

Last edited by 0=; April 19th, 2007 at 10:32 AM.