View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2007, 11:00 PM  
Legendary Member+Mod
Antares's Forum Picture
Join Date: March 18, 2007
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 51
Default Re: my dad hurts me.

i would get the fbi involved. its the law for them to look into something like this. also you could go to the hospital cuz i think they have like rape tests and then that would really get things goin for you.
and if nothing works call a news network if you are comfortable with that and just tell them to keep your identity concealed and then you could tell them how you went all over to seek help and they will do a huge report on it

~Laura was here~
Antares is offline