View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2007, 09:21 PM  
Legendary Member+Mod
Antares's Forum Picture
Join Date: March 18, 2007
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 51
Default Re: Problem problem problem

just see a doc
i had to go to the doctor cuz of a rash and it wasnt that bad. just be very professinal with them and show them that you dont care and it will be fine. also they might give you testostorone injections

~Laura was here~
Antares is offline