Thread: ...
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2007, 12:49 AM  
bbychop
Awesome Poster

bbychop's Forum Picture

Default ...

This may end up long and drawn out but I am going to make the best of it and make it short.

First of all, I have a boyfreind. We have been together for over a year. I love him to death but I cannot help but doing things or thinking things.
A few months ago, I met a friend of mine's cousin. Him and I hit it off... pretty well at first. We met finally in February. The first night we met, we ended up having sex and that was unintended on both of our parts but it just happened. Then we were okay and just really close. Over Spring Break my friend and I went to go see him and I yet again did that. I mean, now I regret cheating on my boyfriend but I was honest with him and told him what had happend and he seemed to understand.
After Spring Break, I got the courage to tell him that I kind of like him a lot and such. He made it known he does not like me like that because I am just a friend and blah blah blah. Basically I was used by him. I am still not over that. He knows it.
Tonight, I got a text from him saying that he wanted to fuck my friend. I really did not want to hear that but I did. He told me that he wanted to with me too and he knows I would never do that. Now he is ignoring me and that really does not make a bit of difference to me so now I am pretty pissed off.
I want nothing to really do with him at this point after the past day or so.

I got a call from my boyfriend shortly after. He does not like this guy. He knows I was really mad about it and now he wants to take a trip up to where he lives and kill him for causing me to hurt and causing me to do things I should not.

Right now, I just want revenge on this guy. Lead him on like he did me, you know? Any ideas or anything?

lil' ashes
i don't need pills
when i have a drug like you.

bbychop is offline   Reply With Quote