View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2007, 05:17 PM  
Junior Member
Eliza's Forum Picture
Join Date: March 31, 2007
Location: Norway
Gender: Female
Default Re: things dont look rite

Like everyone else has said-go see a gynecologist. If you really can't make yourself do that, then there are probably online doctors or something that have a bit more expertise in this field than people on here. You should try to specify a little bit, though. What do you mean by you don't look "right"? Do you think something's missing, do you have scar tissue or anything?

Eliza is offline