View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2007, 11:13 AM  
Awesome Poster
ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture
Name: James
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 28
Default Re: Can I change this?

I agree with Rowan and maybe you should talk to someone (your therapist or whatever) about your "past experience". Even things that you can't really remember can be damaging (ie in the back of your mind it can cause you to be afraid of sex/disgusted by it) and you don't really know how much it has affected you because it causes alot of subconscious changes that most people cannot notice.
ThatCanadianGuy is offline