View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2007, 08:12 AM  
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster
Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture
Default It's getting worse.

I'm not sure whether this should be here or in cutting and self harm as suicide. Move if you think I am wrong.

I have Split Personality Disorder. Up until recently, (a few months ago) I could cope. I was always in control. But in the last week, I have gone downhill rapidly. I am now in control barely 9/10 of the time. I know that might not sound bad, but if I lose control when people are around, He will start attempting to kill them. I have made him promise not to hurt my family, but can't extend this protection further, not even to my closest freinds.

I am now getting to think that everone would be safer without me around. I tried to kill myself when it started, but no luck. I need ideas as to what I can do. (By the way, I have given up on my psycologist as she didn't believe that I had this.) At the moment whenever I feel this way I will ring up freinds and talk, but that is hard because of the stuff going on at home. Any ideas are welcome.

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"
Ironic Infidel In England is offline   Reply With Quote