View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2007, 12:46 AM  
Giga Smashes
Junior Member+
Join Date: April 2, 2007
Location: Chicago
Gender: Male
Default Re: problem down south

Originally Posted by MoveAlong View Post
If you balls are hurting you should go see a doc imo
But it could be blue balls, which is hurting of the balls after getting an erection and then not having an orgasm. See what happens after a few more days, maybe masturbate once, and if it's still there, then I'd go to the doc!
Yeah I agree with that because a doctor would know more than any of us would anyway. I think that a doctor would be the safest bet. If you have to ask if u can go, like asking your mom, just say like "its a guy thing" and she will most likely get the hint.
Giga Smashes is offline