View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM  
Giga Smashes
Junior Member+
Join Date: April 2, 2007
Location: Chicago
Gender: Male
Default Re: things dont look rite

Originally Posted by Ironic Infidel In England View Post
I'd say go to a gynacologist.
Agreed. Because we can't see it thought the internet . . . and a gynecologist would know more then any of us would know about vaginas.
Giga Smashes is offline