View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2007, 03:41 PM  
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster

Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture

Default Re: Sexual predator attraction Theory??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
to go back toriginal statement

pedophilia IS a choice, just like homosexuality is a choice, but thats a different forum, so leave that alone in here.

if i wanted to, i could go and have sex with children, but i know the consequences of doing that, so im not going to.

pedophiliacs are only pedophiles because they cant get laid by people their age, so they go to younger kids who think sex is cool, or unknown to them.

i dont think they should be killed right away or anything, i think after 3 sexual offenses, then serious punishment is needed. Pedophiliacs can change if they wanted to, so only a reasonable punishment is required, to teach them that what they are doing isnt looked upon as acceptable.
Ok, most of this is crap. let's take it one part at a time.
Quote:
if i wanted to, i could go and have sex with children, but i know the consequences of doing that, so im not going to.
You could, but you wouldn't enjoy it! that's why paedophilies have sick minds, beacuse they get pleasure out of it (mental pleasure, you can be physically stimulated by almost anything).

Quote:
pedophiliacs are only pedophiles because they cant get laid by people their age, so they go to younger kids who think sex is cool, or unknown to them.
STFU! Anyone with anything in their heads can see this is crap.

Quote:
i dont think they should be killed right away or anything, i think after 3 sexual offenses, then serious punishment is needed. Pedophiliacs can change if they wanted to, so only a reasonable punishment is required, to teach them that what they are doing isnt looked upon as acceptable.
3 offences? 3 OFFENCES? I really want to come and beat every ounce of stupid out of you, but I'd be there for hours. that's just crap.

I agree with ~FAtUM~. They should die. Kill the fuckers now.

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"

Last edited by Ironic Infidel In England; April 13th, 2007 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Spelling