View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2007, 01:45 AM  
wolfman9005

Default The Wolf Pack!!!

hello everyone,

my name is Elgin (bka Wolf Sky). i am a "suicide survivor" if you will. i have commited suicide once, and have officially died 3 times (suicide, car accident, shot). after readin alot of these posts, mostly those of thesphinx, i have decided to start a depression help group just for people suffering from depression related issues. (depression, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, ect.) I am naming this group The Wolf Pack anyone who wishes to join only needs to send me an email at either elphman90@hotmail.com or zapdos39211@yahoo.com (yahoo is preffered) we will begin meeting over the net on saturdays from three o'clock to five o'clock in the afternoons. there are no fees or other requirements, except the will to help your self and others.

i hope to begin meetings within two weeks of this post (posted thursday, april 12, 2007)

note: this will not be intended as a substitute for regular theropy and/or medications. this is only to give a place for all of use to meet others suffering from depression and share stories/methods of coping.

thank you

"No Wolf die if he is not ready to quit"
personal quote
wolfman9005 is offline   Reply With Quote