View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2007, 06:43 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Can I change this?

Well, Im not ashamed by it, I just dont know how to tell people so they understand. Most people have never heard of this, and they'll think Im crazy or something. Ive already hinted to my mom that I am asexual, but I dont think she got it, she probably doesnt even know what it is. She'd probably think it was something really weird or perverted, like how she see's bisexual people. I dont want to give her any other reasons to be disappointed in me. She told me that I was her last hope for grandchildren, as my 31 yr. old brother probably wont, he's never been married and probably hasnt had a serious girlfriend, and my 21 yr. old brother says he HATES kids. I also hate kids, but anyway, how would she take this? I dont know.

That's why I wish I could change this, so I dont have any other reason to be singled out or thought of as weird.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.