Thread: Umm problem?
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Member++'s Forum Picture
Join Date: January 30, 2007
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: Umm problem?

Ok, if your penis is hurting go to a doctor.. That could be serious... Or ask him to get an STD check

Life is great. Then again I'm a compulsive liar.
Yeah this is how I'm gonna be and I'm never gonna change that. is offline