View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2007, 06:02 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Can I change this?

Im pretty sure that Im asexual, and if you dont know, it means that Im not sexually attracted to guys or girls.

Is there anyway to change this? I guess that it's just like being gay or straight, if you are - then you are, you cant change that. But I wish I could. I just feel grossed out at the thought of having sex with a guy, or a girl for that matter. I do think that both are attractive and have good points about them, but I couldnt see myself intimate with either one. It's not that I wish I could want to have sex or anything, but I just feel so weird about the whole asexual thing. Like, that Im the only asexual person in the world. I know that isnt the case, otherwise there wouldnt be info on it, but I feel like Im being left out of everything. I want love, I want to be in love, love someone etc. but in the long run, a relationship couldnt go very far without some kind of physical contact right? I barely even like hugging! What guy, or girl, would want to date someone and not be able to hug them? Am I doomed to be alone for the rest of my life? My friend told me that she thought it was a phase, that I would probably grow out of it, but I just cant see that happening, do you think she is right?

Is anyone else here asexual or know someone who is? It would just help to know someone else who is, or if I could talk to someone, and not feel so bad about all of this. Can anyone help me?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.