View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011, 09:39 AM  
embers
Banned

Name: Hoshino
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion View Post
I don't think much about it since 'I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
you shall have no other gods before me.'
You'd better start giving it thought because it and Catholicism lie at the same level of credibility.

Quote:
I believe that eternal damnation is only the consequence of your actions. God doesn't send anyone to Hell. Every action brings with it a reaction. And everyone has to SUCK IT UP.
Not everyone believes that - since you insist so much that God is what you interpret him to be, suck that up. But, you're just disregarding the countless amount of times God/Jesus have said who is being sent (emphasis on sent) to hell and who isn't.

Quote:
I was referring to those that have loads of friends, fans, admirers, everyone loves them but deep down, they are as cold as ice. I consider myself to be very perceptive...I notice them.....they have 'everything'. They kind of 'look like the innocent flower but be the serpent under it' (Macbeth) ....I've met many in my life, believe me.
Aren't Christians not supposed to be so judgemental? And stop being so ambiguous - what have these people with so many fans and admirers done that is so morally wrong?

Last edited by embers; September 10th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
embers is offline   Reply With Quote