View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2007, 12:47 AM  
MoA117

Unhappy MS (Multiple Sclerosis)

My Dad has M.S.... He used to work at a place called CBI, He was a foreman and built water towers. He was fine, worked Monday-Friday, worked out of town, all around the U.S.A. But now he can't go out. He can bearly walk. He uses a walker. Sometimes a wheel chair, I have mild depression and he knows I do. He trys to show me that he can do things..But he can't..My mom doesn't understand, I don't really think she knows I have depression. She always wants me to help my dad down the steps, out to his truck(He can bearly drive, that's one of the things he trys to show to me that he can do, but he cant.)But I don't want to. I don't want to see him fall. I don't want to see him like this. He used to be fine, when I was little.. He always talks to me about how we played all the time when I was little...How he'd kick a big kick ball up in the air and I'd try to catch it..And how I thought he was the strongest guy on the Earth because he could kick it so high. I've told him I don't remember something he told me and he looked depressed..So now I tell him that I remember things and it seems to cheer him up... He always wants me to take rides with him... I can't drive yet because I'm only 13.. I never want to go with him because I'm afraid he'll wreck.. He works on his computer now, for CBI still.. He used to make 50-90$ an hour but now he's making around 10-20$..We're losing our house and everything else..I ask my parents for something and the response is ALWAYS "Devon, We don't have enough money, I'm sorry" I'm tired of life. I don't want to kill myself, I don't want to die.. I don't know whats wrong with me..
MoA117 is offline   Reply With Quote