Old September 9th, 2011, 09:08 AM  
Efflorescence
Member++

Efflorescence's Forum Picture

Name: D-
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghiskhan View Post
Well done for explaining that to yourself.
Since most atheists tell me that if you can't believe all there is in the Bible, then you don't believe in the Bible, then the bible must be rubbish and God must not exist, I figured I could say that if you don't believe in some part of science, then that must mean you don't believe in science. Do you see now?

And another thing:

Quote:
Why don't you, for the sake of all the Christians that keep telling us this, tell us what exactly we should and shouldn't take literally.
I won't tell you Jack Squat. Create your own personal, interpretation of God and your own personal interpretation of the Bible. And anyway, you have already chosen to interpret it as being false and you have already decided to take nothing literally. I respect your interpretation but I don't agree with it.

Quote:
There's about what, dozens of sects and denominations of Christianity, each denomination thinking its version is correct while all others are incorrect. Aside from major and minor denominations, each individual Christian will hold different views from another, so... really each individual has their own modulated Christianity that they think is correct.
I don't think God cares in what ways He is worshipped and whether you decide to call Him 'God' or 'Allah'.

Last edited by Efflorescence; September 9th, 2011 at 09:24 AM.
Efflorescence is offline   Reply With Quote