Originally Posted by genghiskhan View Post
Says who?
Says me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghiskhan View Post
>He doesn't trust one scientist's theory
>Therefore he doesn't trust any kind of science

Are you for real?
Yes, I am for real. Saying that because he doesn't trust one scientist's theory, he doesn't trust any kind of science, is just as dumb as saying that just because I believe that some parts of the Bible are not true, then that must mean that the whole Bible is not true. Just as a scientist and his theory are not representative of the whole science, then one Christian is not representative of the whole Christianity and an event in the bible is not representative of the whole bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sure you can. What's something you can't measure?

You cannot measure hope and trust and abstract things. You cannot measure the existence of anything before the Big Bang. Now I believe in hope and trust and I believe that there was something (not sure what) before the Big Bang. I also believe in God just as I believe He's abstract and his existence cannot be measured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
That's wrong. The principle states you can't know the position whilst knowing the speed, and you can't know the speed whilst knowing the position. So yes, you can know the position.
You cannot pinpoint the exact position of an electron in atom. That's why we use orbitals. And even if I assume that you're correct you still cannot know both the position and speed at a given time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huginnmuninn View Post
cogito ergo sum
Who's trying to impress now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I sincerely doubt he would have any interest in returning even if he were unbanned, Tim.
I sympathize if not empathize with him, whoever he is.
Efflorescence is offline   Reply With Quote