View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 01:14 PM  
Sage
Banned

Name: Sage
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusion View Post
You have no right to tell me what my argument is or is not.
Considering this is a debate, I certainly do, and regardless, I just did.

Quote:
I believe that there's no such thing as the reality......
Of that, I am sure.

Quote:
but only mine and your reality.
And you're more than welcomed to believe that, just as I am more than welcomed to point out that subjective interpretations do not produce objective absolutes.

Quote:
I'm sorry (am I?)
You aren't.

Quote:
that we have started on the wrong foot but your intellectually snobbish, arrogant attitude is getting on my nerves.
Then take it up with a moderator. Nobody in this thread cares.

Quote:
How dare you tell me things such as 'you have no sense of subtletly' , 'your arguments are stupid', 'your argument is invalid'
If you don't like being told your arguments are stupid and invalid, then stop making stupid, invalid arguments.

Quote:
as if you have already answered all the questions that there are in this world and know you're right and everybody else is wrong?
I answer every question with the reasonable certainty that I am correct because it would be silly of me to hold views that I didn't feel were correct. I'm sorry that you are so easily offended by people not taking up pseudo-intellectual wishy-washy positions that imply everyone is actually right and no one is actually wrong and everything cannot be judged and that we're all equally valid and invalid in anything and everything.

Quote:
And of course the dictionary is not infallible but Sage is. Sure...whatever rocks your boat then.
By your tone, I can tell it's not my boat that's been rocked. If you want to be taken seriously in a debate, don't get personal. Go ponder that for a while.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote