View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:35 AM  
Peach Plum Pear
Deschain's Forum Picture
Name: Sweet Pea
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by confusion View Post
Definition of reality:

'In philosophy, reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined.[1] In a wider definition, reality includes everything that is and has been, whether or not it is observable or comprehensible'. A still more broad definition includes everything that has existed, exists, or will exist, not just in the mind, or even more broadly also including what is only in the mind.

It seems as though you have a laughably narrow-minded view of reality and IT"S STUPID.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything. Who gives a shit what your, or his definition of reality is. Not everyone has a masters degree on this crap, and I can guarantee you that Sage doesn't give one either. Your argument is pointless and is going nowhere. Great job on trying to start one though. If you want to debate pointlessly about philosophy, start a thread about it.

~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Deschain is offline   Reply With Quote