Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Homosexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHockey11 View Post
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOUR LIFE WOULD BE A LIVING HELL IS BECAUSE OTHERS MAKE IT LIKE THAT. THE ONLY WAY THAT OTHERS MAKIE IT LIKE THAT, IS IF YOU TOLD SOMEBODY. OTHERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL BECAUSE YOU WERE GAY UNLESS YOU TOLD SOMEONE THAT YOU WERE.
This is true
However, how can you know gay is a choice if you are straight? Maybe you prefer women so much that you think that you have chosen it; maybe what you're your really feeling (although I can't speak for you) is that you would never choose to be gay, and you think that the attraction to women is so strong that you believe that others wouldn't not be in their right mind to choose otherwise.

Can I ask you this: Do you dislike or descriminate against gays in any way?

It's hard being gay in such a straight-dominated world...it's very hard that people think it's wrong for some reason, although no one is suffering. Do you think someone is suffering because of this?

But the argument is gay choice. I wouldn't choose; never. But for some reason I have an urge - like an instinct - I just think that guys are hot, and that's what gets me hard. I don't think that could be a choice. Since I know I'm gay and I dislike the woman body sexually, I wouldn't choose to be straight because I find women sexually discusting. It's me, it's something that I can't change. If you don't believe me, if you don't trust me, then I can take that of the fact that you think I have a mental illness.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote