Thread: i quit...
View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2007, 03:49 PM  
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture

Default Re: i quit...

yea im sorry about that...mid-writing i wasnt sure if u were a guy or girl...so forgive me for that...

well, it seems like u have it hard off. "All these years they have been right" But they're not right...are u saying here that they're right about non-straights? if u say that then ur only hurting urself. You've gotta remember that its ok to be straight, bisexual, gay, etc. "The point" is that you've gotta strive on. youve gotta do what you want in life and if you cant please ur parents in some instances, then it might be easeier to think that no, you cant please them in this case. But what u can do is live a happy life not living up to ur parent's standards...i want to say something but i cant find the words. it seems like u have 2 choices: take a risky chance at talking with ur parents, or accpeting that they arent happy with choice uve taken and you're goign to have to enjoy life knowing that there's something about u ur parents arent happy about. i dont see anything wrong in either. some people can't be persuaded and the victims of that need to be strong and know that they have to live with that, but not live by that. dont try and change something deep down about urself, live and be happy with who you are and if u are with someone else, be happy with them. it must be hard so i cant fully understand what ur going through but uve gotta keep on going loving urself
BillyWitchDoctor.com is offline   Reply With Quote