View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2007, 11:48 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Treatment programs, or hospitalization?

Okay Ive actually been to one since i posted this, and I must say - it was hell. I HATED it. I think it would be better to get out patient treatment unless you are a SERIOUS danger to yourself, like really serious on killing yourself, otherwise, you should just go to therapy. Insurance pays for things like this, not the whole thing but thing, if you have insurance - then dont worry about it so much. Treatment facilities are pretty expensive, the one I went to was about 900 dollars a day, and I was there for 9 days, but I think insurance paid for a lot of it.

If you are really having a big problem, you should GET HELP. You wont stop unless you get some help. I know that I could have never stopped without the help of the hospital and my parents. Now I have no desire, well a very limited amount of desire, to hurt myself, and with all the happy pills - life is great.

If you think it's what you need, then get it. I know it's hard, but you should get help.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote