Thread: It's all over.
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2007, 10:56 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default It's all over.

Im never cutting or burning myself ever again, make that never hurting myself intentionally ever again. That part of my life is OVER, all OVER. Im really happy that Ill never have to worry about that addiction ever again.

Im pretty sure Im keeping the scars though, so I can remeber what I did and what happened, and why Ill never do it again. Is that a good idea? My mom bought some vitamin E stuff to put on them to minimize it, but I dont think I want to use it. Maybe on my burn scars, they look like a skin disease lol!

Anyway, I dont think Ill post in this forum again, only because it might trigger me or whatever, I just dont want to fuck this up.

If anyone is struggling or wants to talk to someone, Ill be glad to help, Ive been there and now Im recovering, and I can honestly say this time that Im done and never want to do it again, and I dont want anyone else to have to deal with this shit anymore

Oh yeah. Celebrate with me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote