Thread: Homosexuality?
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:06 PM  
DestroyTheFuture
Member++

Default Re: Homosexuality?

you and a lot of other people are telling me that no one would choose to be gay because it makes their life harder. it only makes their life harder because others give them a hard time about it. how would other people know without the person actually telling them? exactly.

and Dante, you asked me if keeping a secret that you were gay to yourself would cause emotional and mental damage. i think that there would be just a tad bit more emotional and mental damage done if people made fun of them because they were gay.

once again, because some of you might not have understood what i have said, i will explain it again.

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOUR LIFE WOULD BE A LIVING HELL IS BECAUSE OTHERS MAKE IT LIKE THAT. THE ONLY WAY THAT OTHERS MAKIE IT LIKE THAT, IS IF YOU TOLD SOMEBODY. OTHERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL BECAUSE YOU WERE GAY UNLESS YOU TOLD SOMEONE THAT YOU WERE.

ALSO, IF YOUR LIFE IS HELL BECAUSE YOUR GAY, AND YOUR THE ONLY ONE MAKING IT HELL, THEN YOU HAVE FAR, FAR WORSE PROBLEMS THAN YOUR OWN SEXUALITY TO BE CONCERNED OF.
DestroyTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote