View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2011, 05:10 PM  
embers
Banned

Name: Hoshino
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtobackawesome View Post
next time don't give me a neg rep for expressing what i feel is right. i believe in the lord jesus and that isnt going to change.... seriously if you think you and embers is being funny then piss right off because your both going to hell and you know it..... you ptobably deserve it too
Alright then, I'll take you seriously! If you really want it that bad:

Quote:
just because god didnt answer ur prayer doesnt make christianity stupid ok
It doesn't make Christianity stupid, but it does lessen Christianity's credibility as a whole. Christianity can't account for the thousands of unanswered prayers of people who are suffering, nor can it give a valid reason for why God would leave said prayers unanswered besides the standard 'hurrr god is mysterious'.

Quote:
shut up about other peoples beliefs and learn to respect ok?
Yeah... you too.

Quote:
how can you say theres' no god as well its a proven fact that there is a god if there was'nt a god who create the universe?
Nope, it isn't a proven fact... it's probably what they taught you at the church, though. Fact is, there is nothing in the world that has proven your God, or any other God's existence. All that we have are bullshit philosophical musings ('first cause theory') and people who quote from the Bible as if it's a completely 100% accurate and trustworthy article, which it isn't.

Quote:
seriosly it blows my mind...... christ comes down for our since
Don't forget Muhammed, bro.

Quote:
and heres u people thinking you can just put him aside and use science to explain things..........truth is..... YOU CANT.
You know that internet you're using to make that post? Yeah... science. You know how people landed on the moon? Yeah... science. You know how just about anything works? Yeah. Science.

Honestly, what irks me is that it's going to be people like you that oppose the teaching of evolution (or propose giving it equal weight to creationism) in schools. It's the sole reason science teachers are facing the fucking bullshit that they are now - because it 'offends' people. Well I'm sorry, you can't wave off a truth that offends you just as someone can't wave off the Holocaust.
embers is offline   Reply With Quote