View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM  
Zazu
6 years......

Zazu's Forum Picture

Name: David
Default Some of my stuff

Not many of you really know me tht well but I love photography lol. It always starts of pretty cheap but slowy escalates into the hundreds and then thousands lol. All in all I got about 2500 pounds worth of stuff, yes I do have a lot of money I shoot with DSLRs (the ones you see all of the paprazi with) and it's so much fun. I've got Canon EOS 350D, Canon 17-40mm f/4 L, Canon 70-200mm f/4 L and Canon 580EX Speedlite. Might not sound like much but it aint cheap lol. I take pictures of anything that interests me really.

Ne way, here is some of my stuff:

1) This one was so flukey, my cousin was like 'David, show me your camera' so I just aimed it at him and fired, turned out really nice:

2) Street photography (bscialy street stuff is the style of the pictures and th editing performed on them)

3) Another steet pic

4) Street style again - he was some random guy juggling so I took a pic

5) Then he started messing about with some other random juggling

6) These were some horses I saw

7)

I've got some other shots I've taken which look nice, so I will post some more if you all want!

- Never take anything for face value, never trust the system and never put up with an answer that you don't agree with. It's about time people realised the truth of this world.

CLICK IT NAO!!!
Zazu is offline   Reply With Quote