View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM  
Everglow
Awesome Poster

Everglow's Forum Picture

Default Re: i don't know what's going on...

omg...Lynn, dear, you have a lot to be happy about! You've fought through a heck of a lot and you're still alive!! That's such an accomplishment. Please find happiness in all of the good things you do!! You're still helping me with my eating problems and I'm so glad that you have been there for me in this difficult time. You don't need me to tell you that drugs are bad, so please get off the xanax and get back on what your therapist perscribed. I know you don't like it, but we all go through stuff we don't like, but we somehow manage to pull through. Get back on your meds, they may suck now, but they'll help you fight the depression. The sooner you've fixed it, you'll be off the meds...at least I hope!! Think of it that way!!

Trust me, running everyday at the distance you do is enough for you to stay fit. I run cross country and I've had my fair dose of heavy milage, but it's the best thing for your body!!! You need to refuel and replace what you lost while running. lol no junk food!! that stuff is horribly bad for you!! Eating the right foods help keep you fit and helps to prevent long term injuries. Eating healthy makes you feel good too!!

Hang in there chica!!! I'll talk to you later

Everglow Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
It was a beautiful letdown
I was trying so hard to fit in
Fit in, until I found out...
I don't belong here
Everglow is offline   Reply With Quote