View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM  
DoctorWho
Nice Poster

DoctorWho's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. ~ Dumbledore Goblet of fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I apologize if this is going to offend you, but if your friend burned their house down with a cigarette, they are an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I fear your friend's intelligence isn't the only one I'll have to question now.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote