Thread: So this girl...
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2007, 12:11 AM  
RICHARD PICKMAN

Default So this girl...

Melissa, is a very good friend of mine. We've known each other since we were both in the 3rd grade. Back in the 9th grade, I really started getting into her. She basically blossomed into one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever meet during the Summer between 8th and 9th grade. I was crushing on her during the beginning of the school year, and was so happy when I found out that she had liked me as well.

I was just about to ask her out before I find out that one of her friends had told her that I'd turn out to be just like one of her ex's, who only wanted sex (which he never got, and that led to their break up.) I found this odd considering I didn't really care about sex at all during the time.

Since then she has gone out with 3 other guys, all who have mis-treated and hurt her. She'd always come to me asking me about what she should do, or she'd have me help her get through rough parts of her life.

And now, I think... I don't really know. I just think I'm, well... In love with her. She's one of the most fantastic people I've ever met, and I just love being around her. The only problem is, she still likes one of her ex's, who was basically a dick to her during the entire span of their relationship. I really don't understand what she see's in this guy, he's a racist, shitty peice of white trash who will most likely never get anywhere in his life. He's one of those kinds of people that thinks he is better than everyone in the worle, when in reality, he is a pathetic example of the homo sapien species.

She knows how I feel about her, and she does like me back, but she is just too into this guy. I don't know... What do you think?
RICHARD PICKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote