View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2011, 05:52 PM  
Legendary Member
Giles's Forum Picture
Name: Ben
Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Originally Posted by ice1996 View Post
hey guys, icy 1996 here. I have a tight foreskin and if i want to masturbate with my foreskin retracted i usually have to do while flaccid and then touch till errect. my problem is that it takes forever or i cant get to orgasm very often with my foreskin retracted becuz it hurts when i masturbate even if i use my soit or water as lubricant. Also im worried about my penis cuz wen foreskin is retracted, the head turns a lil purple after a while. also i think that the way i usually masturbate is taking sensitivity on how it should be done. i usually put my penis in the palm of my right hand, put my left hand on top and roll it back and forth. that is the only way ive been able to get off with foreskin retracted though. also do u guys know any techniques without lube?

If your foreskin is too tight then you could try to loosen it by retracting it as much as possible, without causing yourself too much pain, each day and eventually it should be easier.

Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline   Reply With Quote