Thread: curve
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2007, 07:13 PM  
Nice Poster
Join Date: July 25, 2005
Gender: Male
Default Re: curve

I suppose it's normal. The only thing you can do to correct it is plastic surgery, or some sort of surgery. If it's REEeaally bent, maybe you can get it fixed later in life.

PhD student - Organic Chemistry

I don't read an entire thread before I respond; I try to answer the question quickly and concisely.
Cap'nCrunch is offline