Thread: un-cut
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2007, 07:29 AM  
New Member
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Gender: Male
Default Re: un-cut

I am uncut and if you are talking about the underside it is called the frenulum. It is a small fold of tissue that prevents an organ(foreskin) in the body from moving too far. It's kinda like the thing under you tongue.
skier06 is offline