View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2007, 01:55 PM  
Junior Member+
Join Date: March 24, 2007
Location: Washington, USA
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Default Re: PLZ give me advice on this one (privatestory)

i agree you should call the police and tell them everything so he will have to register as a sex offender and so he will never do this to someone else. talk to the police they are there to help with these sort of things and he needs to be punished!!!
waldor is offline