Old August 16th, 2011, 09:46 PM  
Bath
VT Lover

Bath's Forum Picture

Name: Bethany
Default Re: Non Self Harm Calendar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VainJC View Post
Umm... I used to have a friend that did that (I think hes dead tho), anyway if people are cruel or just do stupid things i just usually punch them (dont know why its a reflex lol). You could ask my dad or my ex bf, also my english teacher and my french one too (she is such a bitch), It's always been a way to release hate for me. But I know there is more reasons that U mentioned.
On the fake skin thing, it could be connected to ur brain so if u hurt urself on that skin u would feel it, but some of u want it to show so it woudnt be so good in that kind of market, I might use it for something else...
That's cool advice, telling us to punch people, which is assault and could end us up in prison.

No, it's not connected. Do you know how much a blade ripping your skin hurts? You can't feel that with artificial skin and blood. Even if that existed, I wouldn't use it. I would feel stupid and probably tear myself up even more than I originally planned if I tried that.

And do you know how awkward that would be to buy?

Sorry if I'm being bitchy, I'm in a bad mood.

It's just that... it doesn't work that easy. And I know you may think it is, but it isn't. It really, really isn't. I'm sorry.

Day 3, if I make it through tonight.