Old March 23rd, 2007, 11:03 PM  
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben
Default Re: PS...Wii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla View Post
ps3 will be a great system when they come out with some more good games. thats something that ps3 has over the wii because i honestly dont see the wii coming out with any ground breaking titles any time soon.
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl? Metroid Prime 3? Zelda: Twilight Princess (which is already out)?

Those titles seem to be better than anything Sony has even offered for the PS3. Plus, the PS3 isn't failing just because of lack of titles... it costs WAY too much for what it's actually worth, the thing eats electricity like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet, and it's incredibly huge for a video game console. Those are just a few of the many reasons it's doing so horribly.

Though I'd like to bring up something. Although the XBox 360 has been out for over a year and several months, and the Wii has been out for just the several months, the Wii sales have already reached about half the sales of the XBox 360. The PS3 isn't even at a fifth.

Oh, but I must say, I do enjoy having my community think even more poorly of us gamers thanks to the crap Sony has been putting out for the PS3. Have you seen the "This is living" commercials? Pure nonsense. http://thisisliving.tv My neighbor said this just the other night after watching one of those commercials "That shows what goes on in your heads... You're losing touch with reality more and more with each day." His comment was toward all gamers... So now, not only does Sony make the fan-boys have to choke on the $600 price tag, but gaming communities are being insulted by the commercials Sony is launching for their console... it's ridiculous...

[/rant]

Sorry.. had a hard day at work..

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote