Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2007, 01:53 PM  
Evrythng_im_not

Evrythng_im_not's Forum Picture

Default Re: Help

With my deepest regards I'm writing this to say I'm sorry for what I've done. I've put it off for far too long now. I've held my head up so high for so long and it's time for it to come down. My heart is slowing to a dull monotonous beat that is barely heard. My blood is slowing in it's veins, saving what I have left to prolong this life for what it's worth. Giving in and giving up is all I know, when everyone's given up on me.

I guess in true fashion this is a suicide note. Sadly it's not. Not yet. I promised I wouldn't, and I'm not one for breaking promises. I'll hold this life for as long as I can. This isn't a suicide note, just a note to let you know. To let you know I'm breaking down, and falling apart. Trying as hard as i can to not go through with this. I don't want to give up this easily. Throwing together a few choice pieces of clothes. Here's how it goes. Beautiful dress, and I'm out for everyone to see my scars. Beautiful scars that make me beautiful.

Once more this isn't a suicide note, just a suicide wish. Cautiously pressing this razor against my wrist, I draw it slowly, watching the blood slowly at first drip down my arm. But I'll live to see another day. Suicide isn't for me, it isn't for anyone, but it's following me around like the ghost of her.

Now that we're done, I'm so sorry
Why did I lie, I'm so sorry
I know I hurt you
I know I hurt you
Evrythng_im_not is offline   Reply With Quote