View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Legendary Member
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: How do I tell my parents?

Best thing is to get the facts. Tell them you might have it, but not really weird and ridiculous like Monk, and then ask if you can talk with a psycologist - not a psychiatrist!!! Those people prescribe you with medicines that might go horribly wrong.

A good psycologist can tell you whether or not you have it. If you do, just take some time to relax a little. Don't over-obsess... don't be like Monk, and don't make it almost life-threatening. That's just stupid.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote