Thread: Father
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:36 PM  
Retired Administrator
Maverick's Forum Picture
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Father

How old are you?
The first thing you should do is if you're enrolled in school to tell your school counselor. You have to tell a higher authority for it to stop. From there they'll get in contact with the police and social services and they'll be able to go from there. Doing the same thing though will not change and handling it on your own won't help either. You need to go to the school counselor or police. Good luck.
Maverick is offline